But first, did you know:
– That Saint Patrick’s Day is celebrated in more countries than any other national festival?
– That Saint Patrick, a 5th-century missionary and bishop in Ireland, is famed for, among other things, driving all snakes out of Ireland? This legend is actually based on the fact that he converted thousands of pagan Irish to Christianity; the “snakes” he drove out were actually druids converted to the new religion!
– That, for a period of time in the late 1700s, BLUE became the color to represent the holiday—due to The Order of St. Patrick, an Anglo-Irish chivalric order? Fortunately, GREEN later regained its position as the official color of the date.
Now that we’re in a proper frame of mind for observing Saint Patrick’s Day, here are a few household “facelifts” you might want to consider tackling this month. These can be accomplished with a minimum of fuss and without spending a whole lot of “green:”
– Update your kitchen or bathroom faucets
– Install a new low-Learnwater flow toilet (great for reducing your water bill)
– Replace that old caulking in your bathroom and kitchen
– Paint an accent wall
– Get organized and install some shelves
– Spruce up your entryway with a new light fixture
– and much, much more!
March is a great month to tackle some of those smaller household upgrades that can make such a difference in your home without depleting your wallet. Talk to the TEAM Coordinator at your local Ace Handyman Services office to see about scheduling a visit in honor of Saint Patrick today!