The health and safety of Ace Handyman Services (“AHS”) customers and employees is our number one priority. As we continue to monitor the evolving situation, Ace Handyman Services is working closely with its franchisees to ensure they are following guidance from the CDC and adhering to federal, state and local orders. We want to share some of the precautionary measures franchisees are taking with their employees to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
What Ace Handyman Services is doing:
Following the Center for Disease Control’s guidelines, AHS employees who demonstrate symptoms associated with the virus such as, fever, cough or shortness of breath will not be working in customers’ homes.
• If any employee is demonstrating these symptoms, they are not permitted to work until they have remained symptom-free for 24 hours without medication.
• We are reminding all company and AHS franchisee employees of the recommended preventative measures such as frequent hand washing, covering mouth when coughing or sneezing, and disinfecting workspaces.
• We are educating AHS franchisees and their employees about the virus, including how to identify symptoms and what to do if they suspect they have come into contact with the virus.
We would also like to ask for our customer’s help and collaboration in providing a safe working environment for AHS employees to help prevent the spread of illness.
How you can help:
Given the nature of our service-based business model, we need your help to ensure a safe working environment for all AHS employees.
• If anyone in your family, or if anyone has visited your home and tested positive for COVID-19, please contact our office and let us know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your appointment.
• If we have recently worked in your home and someone has subsequently tested positive for COVID-19, please contact our office immediately.
As many public health officials have stated, we all share a responsibility to minimize the risk of exposure.
You have our commitment to be diligent in preventing the spread of illness and we appreciate your cooperation in helping us achieve a safe and healthy space for your family and the AHS team. We’re here to support you and will continue to provide helpful services to our communities during these uncertain times.
Ace Handyman Services