Our Standards to Protect You and Our Craftsmen
It’s your home – and you only want to do business with those who understand how to safely enter it, get work done, and leave it safely.
We understand how it is difficult to navigate the challenges of COVID-19 and making your household run and be safe. State by state, the rules and regulations vary widely – we follow the local mandates and orders for the markets we serve and the guidelines of the CDC.
1. Get in touch with us and tell us what you need
Call us or book online –Within that call we will confirm the health of the Craftsman assigned to your job. Then we will review our safety protocols to ensure that you know how we will enter your home to do the work. (When the Craftsman enters your home, they will confirm the work to be completed and either get a verbal agreement on your estimate or confirmation via email).
2. We will enter your home and safely complete the work
Your Craftsman will don safety equipment and follow best practice health protocols set forth by the CDC that includes:
• Wearing a new face mask
• Wearing new shoe covers
• Wearing a new pair of disposable gloves
• Applying hand sanitizer on the front porch, and throughout the job
• Following CDC social distancing standards while in your home
• Using disinfectant solution to clean the area prior to the work
3. We will leave our work area fully sanitized and ready for you to enjoy
Once the work is complete, your Craftsman will get your approval on work completed and:
• Gather tools and parts to clear the work area
• Don a second pair of disposable gloves to disinfect the work area
• Thank you for letting us make life a little bit better in your home!