Hello Saint Paul!! This week we opened our doors to become your trusted and helpful handyman resource. We're located close to the intersection of Snelling and Selby at 1595 Selby Avenue, Suite 100, but have crafstman all over the East Metro.
Avid DIY'ers ourselves, we understand the needs of our homeowners - the time, the skills and the tools required to maintain and improve everyone's most valuable purchase - their home.
But finding good, dependable, quality workers to help complete tasks and projects around the house had always been a real challenge and frustration.
We started Ace Handyman Services Saint Paul to fill the void and to become your trusted and helpful resource for jobs, big and small, around your home and business. We pride ourselves at being prompt and responsive, professional, clean, and reliable. Our goal is to create long-term customers by delighting them in the services we provide.
We're here to help our community, friends, and neighbors by delivering the best handyman service through licensed, insured, and bonded craftsmen that take pride in their work and delivering value to our customers. And, we're so confident in our work that we back it with a 1-year guarantee on all services we perform.
Ace Handyman Services Central Saint Paul - Bringing Helpful to Your Home.Preparing Your Home for Homebuyers: 10 helpful tips
We are in the Spring selling season for real estate, which gives homebuyers many of options to choose from. When buying a home, buyers are looking for nothing but the absolute best so if a home is not in great condition, it can easily go unnoticed by buyers. Here are 10 tips you can use to get your home in the right shape and really amaze potential buyers:
1. Make any necessary repairs: Buyers will be looking for every aspect of the house to be in tip top shape. Make sure you take care of major problems within the house to ensure you don't discourage potential buyers.
2. Redo your landscaping: The first thing that buyers are going to notice before stepping into that house is the property it's on. Curb appeal is very important when making a first impression.
3. Clean the exterior: To homebuyers a dirty exterior equals a dirty interior. Make sure to clean the gutters and power wash the siding to make your house look as good as new.
4. Make the front door appealing: Apply a fresh coat of paint that contrasts with the rest of the house to really make the front door pop!
5. Add a welcome mat: This will make them seem welcome and invited.
6. Remove any clutter and depersonalize: Buyers want to be able to picture anyone living in your home, so having all of your belongings there will get in that way of that vision.
7. Organize your belongings: A messy home gives the impression that the home doesn't have much storage space.
8. Brighten up every surface: Clean every aspect of your home till you can’t clean anymore!
9. Neutral Colors: Neutral colors appeal to a wide range of buyers.
10. Eliminate any bad odors: When showing off the house be sure to hide any liter boxes or dog cages to eliminate those bad smells, put out a fresh batch of cookies to make your home more inviting.
We are Your Home Ally for Essential ServicesDuring these trying times, our hope is that you and your families are doing well. We are open and here to serve you as an essential business and trusted ally, helping you maintain the safety and essential operations of your home. When you place your trust in us, your safety and that of our team is of vital importance. We are following all applicable guidelines from OSHA, CDC and local health authorities for your protection and ours, including adherence to personal hygiene standards, distancing with no contact, and daily monitoring of our employees’ health.
We would love to get some projects done for you, especially if you need assistance while you are home during this time with a functional, health or safety issue. In addition to the many items we can handle inside your home, we can help you with outdoor projects now that Spring has arrived (hopefully!). Examples include cleaning gutters, deck and fence repair, siding repair & replacement, power washing, garage door issues, door repair and replacement, and door & window screen repair and replacement.
Please visit our website, www.acehandymanservices.com/offices/central-saint-paul, to learn more about our services, and give us a call at 651-317-3799 to discuss your needs and schedule an appointment. Thank you for your business, and may God bless you and keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy!