“We deliver customer service…and it just so happens we can do 1162 different odd jobs for you while we are there.”
Hi. My name is Brett Jeffreys – and I am the president of Ace Handyman Services Fort Worth, Arlington, and Mansfield. I bought the business in 2010, after working in retail for a couple of decades. This where I learned of the importance of hiring great people, because they will provide great customer service. I have lived in the DFW area my entire life. I am married with two kids and two dogs. I am a firm believer in customer service, leading by example, and giving back to the community. I have a strong work ethic, and I only hire employees who share my passion.
We are a unique company in an industry that does not always have a good reputation. I'd like to share some of the things that set us apart:
- All of my Craftsmen are MY employees (not sub-contractors). I run monthly back-ground checks and will only hire employees with a clean record. All employees must also pass a drug test.
- We are insured and bonded for your peace of mind and protection.
- We are A+ rated by the BBB , are multi-year “Best of” winners in Living Magazine, and maintain an A rating and Superior Service Awards on Angie’s List.
- We will come out, talk with you about what you want to accomplish with your project and put together an assessment-at no charge.
- We do residential, commercial and maintenance work – everything from changing light bulbs to full remodels.
- We are always on-time, dependable and honest.
- We guarantee our work and materials for one year.
- We believe in supporting the community that supports us – we donate time, materials, and gift cards to several local organizations including: Habitat for Humanity, Meals on Wheels, Cowboy Santas, Rotary International, Cancer Care Services, and Mansfield Cares, just to name a few.
- We are active members in the communities that we serve. We dedicate time to the Rotary Club of Mansfield, Cowtown Executive Association, Arlington Chamber of Commerce, Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce, Mansfield Chamber of Commerce, and Metroplex Business Association.
Our business has been built one customer at a time, completing one project at a time, with the understanding that your project is important to you, and it is important to us too! We believe that we are building a long term relationship with our customers. Give us a call today and we will show you that we are bringing customer service back to home improvement!
Thank you for choosing Ace Handyman Services, Brett.
Our Fine Craftsmen
Even though we ensure through training and background checks that our employees are both knowledgeable about your job and safe for you to allow into your home, we also train them to provide exceptional customer service.
Our employees will:
- Wear protective shoe coverings or remove shoes
- Be mindful of privacy and personal space
- No smoking on your property
- Take great care of your entire house, not just the area of focus
- Always clean up following a job and remove all jobsite materials
- Effectively communicate should a problem arise that may change the scope of work - no last minute surprises.
On top of that, if a repair or remodel will be messy, we will put down paper or plastic barriers to protect your carpets and make sure to cover any furniture in the area. Our Craftsmen also wear uniforms so you can identify who you're letting into your home.
Work That Is Valued
Although extraordinary, our Craftsmen are not the only element that differentiates us, it's also our unbeatable commitment to our customers. When it comes to the work performed and quality of service provided, Ace Handyman Services customer service is like no other.
From the moment you initially inquire about our professional services, whether by phone, web, or via our easy-to-use online booking feature (an industry first), you will notice our convenient scheduling and exceptional communication. We take great pride in going "above and beyond" to reassure you that our Craftsmen will show up on time, and you can trust that the person arriving at your home is the one intended to be there. Our customer service representatives are extremely knowledgeable and eager to help you find the right Craftsman that best meets your needs and is available at a time that is convenient for you. We send an email communication detailing your scheduled appointment, and we follow up afterwards to confirm that the work was completed to your satisfaction.
While our Craftsmen are onsite, they will be respectful of you and your home as expressed in our "Like It's Our Home" Promise. They will listen to your concerns and provide solutions to resolve your issues in the most effective and efficient way possible. And when the job is completed, your home will be left in better shape than it was when they arrived. Our home improvement experts are highly trained professionals who provide a superior level of service.