We are hiring! Handymen needed!
Love working with your hands but growing tired of inconsistent work? Come join the Ace Handyman Services team! We are one of the East Valley's top-rated home repair companies affiliated with Ace Hardware. We are looking for talented handy people who are looking for stable hours and a flexible schedule. We provide the jobs and plenty of them. Our team members are W2 employees whose incomes range from $43,000 to $58,000 depending on experience. Pay can increase as your experience increases! In addition, we offer paid trip charges on every job that result in extra income ranging from $500 to $1400/month. We also provide benefits and performance bonuses (if eligible). If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Paid time off
- End of year performance bonuses (If eligible)
- Vehicle and tool allowance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company credit card
- Flexible scheduling
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Regular pay reviews
- Consistent year-round work
We are looking for team members with a strong work ethic, a professional appearance and demeanor, and a good overall knowledge of all trades—from Carpentry, Tiling, Painting, and Drywalling to light Plumbing and Electrical. You must also display excellent customer service skills, including solid communication and interpersonal abilities, and the ability to interact in a positive way with a wide variety of different types of clients, as well as fellow employees, management, and office personnel.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Successful prior track record as a handy person/worker
- Ability to perform minor electrical and plumbing
- Own standard set of tools to perform all of the above trades
- Own truck or van
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong documentation and invoicing skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to pass a background check
Take control of your schedule, your earnings, and your career!
Glen and Stephanie are new small business owners in Gilbert, AZ. They decided to become franchise owners of Ace Handyman Services due to the trusted Ace Brand name and the value customers place on having a trusted handyman service. Glen and Stephanie strive to provide superior customer service so that customers feel like they have a partner when they need repairs or improvements done to their property.