It’s Getting Colder
Ace Handyman Services is here to help you get your home ready for the winter!
1. Do your windows needs resealed? It is important to ensure your windows are properly sealed to prevent cold air from entering your home.
2. Do your gutters or downspouts need cleaned? With a build up of leaves and sticks overflowing in your gutters it can cause issues. Cleaning these areas will help prevent water runoff come spring time.
3. Do you need a hand storing your patio furniture? With the cold weather coming it is important to store your patio furniture away for the winter to prevent weathering.
4. Did you know, that if you reverse your ceiling fans to go counter clockwise it will help push the warmer air down into your home? We can help with that!
Here at Ace Handyman Service we take pride in helping our customers feel extra comfortable in their homes. We would love to help you and your family keep your home cozy and warm for the holidays. Book a half day or a full day package with us! We are just a call away!
Fall is here!!!
Time to take care of that project list so you can be prepared for the winter!
* Do your windows needs sealed to avoid letting in that cold winter air?
* Does your deck have a few finishing touches that are needed to prepare for the cold?
* It is important to make sure your walkways steps and railing are firmly stable to avoid slipping on ice!
* Your home maintenance checklist should also include lighting. Make sure your outdoor lighting is working so you can see all the slick spots in your driveway.
Here at Ace Handyman Services our customers our in our best interest! We can absolutely help with all these tasks so you and your family can have a smooth sailing winter. Give us a call 317-819-6696!
We Love Pets!!!
We have a fun little visitor at the office today, everyone meet Piper! ? Here at Ace Handyman Services we are always pet friendly and can even make your home a little more pet friendly. To accommodate our 4-legged loved ones, at Ace Handyman Services we offer a range of different services that make you and your pets feel more at home! If you need a new dog door installed we got that covered. Did your little rascal scratch the trim around your door? No problem we can fix that too! Give us a call and let our expert craftsman take care of it all for you, so you can get back to spoiling your pets!
School is Back!!!
The school year is beginning, and we know how stressful it can be getting your kids ready for school when you have many things on your To-do list at home.
Let us help you tackle that home to-do list, so you can tackle your child's school supply list!
1. Need your garage, closet, or shelves organized and or repaired? We can take care of it!
2. In need of minor deck repairs to prepare for fall/winter? Power washing, Painting/Staining, book a Half or Full-day package with us!
3. Does your bathroom need re-caulked? We can also help with that!
4. Are your window sills/trim rotting and need fixed before winter time? No worries, we got you covered there too!
Our expert Craftsmen would be happy to help get your home exactly how you want it, so you and your family can take on this school year with no extra added tasks on your To-do list!
Give us a call at 317-819-6696 or Book online
Smart Home Packages
Looking for help installing and using Smart, Connected Devices in your home. Ace Handyman Services can help you with that.
Do you need help connecting new devices you've purchased so they work with your existing devices. We can do that.
Here are a few services that we offer:
1. Amazon Echo products - Sync with existing devices, Connect with other Amazon products
2. Smart lighting package - install smart bulbs, remove and replaced old bulbs with new connected bulbs, install branded lighting products
3. Smart plugs package - install and connect smart , wifi electrical outlet plugs and connect other devices, appliances, lighting products to the plugs
4. And many more.
We can help you with all your Smart Home products. Call us today 317-819-6696 or go online acehandymanservices.com
Move-in / Move out Tasks and Out-of-town Emergencies
Are you moving into the Indianapolis area ? Are you moving out of the Indy area ?
Do you live in Warmer climates during winter months and would like help with Home maintenance in the Indianapolis area?
Ace Handyman Services can help with all of these situations. We work with our Clients all the time to help with Home organization, Closet cleanup and clothing donations, Quick Home safety assessments, etc
We had a Client call in last week, who lives in Orlando, FL and had a Summer Rental Apartment in Carmel , IN . She had vacated the apartment, moved permanently to Orlando, but had forgotten to clean out a closet with clothes in them. She called inquiring if we could help clean out the closet and take the clothes to Goodwill. Yes we do that!
Garage organization, Pantry organization, Out-of-town emergencies - we have helped Clients with all of these situations.
In addition, since we are Age-in-Place certified, we have clients who call in asking for help for their parents who live in the area.
"My Mom needs help getting a Grab bar installed" - We take care of that
"My Parents need a trusted Handyman for small jobs around their home and we live in a different city" - say no more, Ace Handyman Services will be there to help.
Call or Book Online and let us help with your Home care jobs
School year is ending. Kids get a much needed break. What about Parents ?
Who helps you get ready for Summer? Who helps you with your To-do list ?
Let us be your "I know a guy" and help you check off items from your Home improvement To-do list.
1. Need that deck ready for the lazy Summer days, we can help with Repairs, Powerwashing, Painting/ Staining
2. Bought a new piece of furniture, equipment for your BBQ party - Let us assemble it for you
3. Need your Closets or Garage organized, book a Full-day package
4. Ready for a Home Theater ? Need your Backyard ready for a party ? Let us mount it, wire it, connect it , whatever you need to relax.
" All that sounds good Ace Handyman, but I don't know what I need". We can help you with that too.
Let us offer you a FREE Home Analysis , propose minor improvements and you pick what you would want us to help you with.
We offer discounts for Seniors, Military Veterans, Multi-day jobs. Got a coupon from your favorite Ace Hardware store? Of course we accept that.
Great Packages Offered at Ace Handyman Services Hamilton County
1. TV Mounting Package
"Do you offer a TV mounting service ? " - Yes we do that. Have a Professional Craftsman install a TV on drywall, tile, shiplap, or ceramic. Order your TV mount fixture from a local store and we'll pick it up on our way to your job. Here are the details.
a. 55" or smaller TV
* Time Estimate - 1 hour approximately
* Cost - $129
b. Larger than 55"
* Time Estimate - 2 hours approximately
* Cost - $280
Service does not include routing wires through drywall, connecting home theater accessories or other electrical tasks.
2.Cabinet Refinishing Package
Thinking of refreshing or refinishing your Kitchen Cabinets? We do that. Our Refinishing Package includes:
- Work completed by our Master Painter, Dave
- Cabinet body, Rails, Shoe molding
- Removal and re-installation of Hardware
- Cleaning, Sanding, Vacuuming surfaces
- Matching existing Stain or Paint
- 2 coats - 1 prime, 1 finish
- Doors will be removed and taken off-site to be worked on at the Office
Here are the package details:
- 5 doors , 5 drawers, and associated base cabinets
- Time Estimate - 8 hours
- Cost - $840
- Large kitchen - 25 doors, 15 drawers, and associated base cabinets
- Time Estimate - 6-7 working days
- Cost - $4750
Call us at 317-819-6696 or Book Online
Home Inspection To-do Checklist
Are you getting your Home ready for a sale ? Is your Home Inspector asking for a Professional to fix issues with your Windows, Doors, Cabinets, etc?
Ace Handyman Services can help you with 2 options to get you Home ready for a sale
1. We can review the tasks identified by your Home Inspector and execute the complete list for you. Paint touch-up, Cabinetry repair, Drywall repair, etc can all be compiled into a single list
2. Or we have a Home Analysis Checklist, which allows us to document information of all the things that need to be looked at. We can then share the same document with you that a Home Inspector can compare notes with. Once a To-do list is finalized, we can help you with all the small tasks.
Our Craftsman are all multi-skilled, so a single Craftsman can be booked to tackle multiple small jobs in a Half-day or Full-day(8 hours) package. Within a day you can get your home ready to be certified "Ready for Sale".
Call us at 317-819-6696 or book online on this website's Home Page
Exterior Window Sill Rot Repair
Sticking out into the weather year after year, wood windowsills take quite a beating. Maintained correctly, they can last for decades, especially if you can just keep them clean and protect them with a coat of paint. But as a Homeowner living your life and enjoying your home, window sill maintenance is probably not top of the list. When water gets trapped in or against them, rot can take hold of the wood. This happens more often especially with windows that don’t have the flashing done right. On small rot areas, a simple wood piece replacement or repair with epoxy putty or resin will work magic most of the time. But if larger pieces or areas of the wood sill or trim is affected, complete replacement of these pieces is the best solution. In these cases our Craftsman follows a simple restoration process by
* Cutting the rotten sill
* Cleaning the surrounding area and making space for a new wood piece
* Adding wood hardener and resin for building strength on existing wood
* Using commercially available, profiled wood trim or creating a matching piece for the replacement area
* PVC is used sometimes if the thickness of the sill on the house can be matched. PVC wont rot and also is less expensive
Our Craftsman Rob is our expert in Window Sill repair. Rob is a fulltime Firefighter and pursues his passion in home improvement and repairs. He has built houses, remodeled and repaired homes for over 22 years. Rob’s diverse expertise will fix that window for you in a hurry.
Call us immediately at 317-819-6696 to book an appointment with Rob
What are examples of the type of jobs Ace Handyman Services Hamilton County can do for you with a Half-day (4 hours) package ?
1. Install new garbage disposal with connecting new supply lines
2. Install new dishwasher
1. Remove and Install 2 new Bathroom faucets
2. Install 2 new Bathroom fans
3. Install 2 new Bathroom light fixtures
Each of our Craftsman have atleast 20 years of experience in all the different Home Improvement tasks. A single Craftsman can tackle multiple jobs with Half-day or Full-day package.
Call us today at 317-819-6696 to have Rob, Dave, or Pat help you with your projects
How can Ace Handyman Services help maintain an expensive Acrylic Shower system?
Acrylic is a type of plastic that reacts to chemicals and off-the-shelf cleaning products. It is also susceptible to scratches and dirt build up over caulked surfaces, if not maintained correctly.
Ace Handyman Services has the expertise to help maintain Acrylic showers. Our expert Craftsman Patrick has 20+ years installing and maintaining these products. Patrick uses a special method of re-caulking acrylic showers systems. He first cleans the surfaces with denatured alcohol. He then prepares the surfaces with silicone primer, which prevents scuffing during caulking. He then uses a new wood chisel on every job, to remove old caulk, so as not to damage the Acrylic. Silicone caulking material is used to finish the re-caulking job and give the shower a fresh new and clean look. Depending on the size of the shower area, Patrick can finish this in 2-4 hours. Call today to book a Half-day (4 hours) package with Patrick.
What do you mean by Time and Materials ?
We work on a Time and Materials basis. Which means you pay for the Time that the Craftsman is on our job plus any Materials we have to buy to complete that job.
Lets say you need a new, pre-hung door installed. You’d like us to buy the new pre-hung door from Ace Hardware, remove the old door, clean up the door trim, and then install the new door.
This type of project takes approximately 3 hours. In this case, you pay for the 3 hours of the Craftsman’s labor time and the Materials cost for purchasing the door.
We don’t charge by the project or by lump sum estimates. We simply work on a Time and Materials basis.
Simple, Easy, Helpful.
What happens if I have a couple additional tasks that the Craftsman can help with ?
Well, simple and easy again. Lets say those couple tasks take an additional hour. You pay just for that additional hour. No extra charges, no surprise fees.
Simply, pay for the time of the Craftsman’s labor and the Materials required to complete the project.
Can jobs be as simple as tightening a few switch plates, installing a light fixture, or helping me organize a few things?
We are in business to help you with all of your Home improvement, maintenance and repair jobs. However, small those jobs are.
Put those small jobs together in a long To-do list and we will help you finish them, one-by-one. Use our convenient hourly rates and Half-day and Full-day packages.
Explain the concept of Half-day / Full-day packages ?
When multiple small jobs are part of a long To-do list , we offer convenient half or full day packages of the Craftsman’s time to accomplish that To-do list. Half a day is 4 hours and the Full day is 8 hours of the Craftsman’s time. You have the freedom to utilize the Craftsman’s time to complete each job on that To-do list, in the order you see fit. We will offer you suggestions to best utilize the Craftsman’s time when we book the appointment and during the course of the Half or Full day appointment. We will even do the shopping for you, for no additional charge.
More questions ? We’d love to talk to you. Please call us – 317-819-6696
Ace Handyman Services Hamilton County
Home Safety Assessment and Age-in-Place Consultant
Seniors are choosing to Age in Place more than ever before. Rising costs of healthcare, growing population of seniors and abundant technology options to keep seniors active are all playing a part in growing the Age in Place community. Seniors are opting to utilize advanced home improvement and lifestyle services to assist in their living comfort, while continuing to enjoy their homes they have cherished for many years.
At Ace Handyman Services we recognize the need for trustworthy and professional craftsmanship to assist this growing population of Homeowners in enjoying their sweet homes for many more years to come. For that reason, we offer free Home Safety assessments and Age-in-Place home services packages. These packages allow the homeowner to customize the services they would like utilize in the maintenance of their homes. We offer convenient monthly or quarterly home walkthrough, upkeep, and home-sitting services.
By implementing simple steps for the upkeep of homes, we are able to support the Age-in-Place families retain their independence and also save money on retirement living.
Thinking of a refresh on your Cabinets or Favorite piece of Furniture?
Thinking of a refresh on your Cabinets or Favorite piece of Furniture? Ask for Dave.
Dave B is a Craftsman with Ace Handyman Services Hamilton County and a Master Painter. His expertise includes excellent quality painting on Walls, Cabinets, and Furniture. He is also an expert in Wood staining and Refinishing. Below are a couple of examples :
Worn out Cabinet door to a freshly stained look
Old cabinet repainted to get an Antique finish
Dave is able to take an old Cabinet or furniture and match it to your favorite color or stain .
Call us today to get an appointment booked with Dave.
See Dave’s Bio here.
Corporate career to Small Business Ownership
Click here to learn a little about our Franchise owner for Ace Handyman Services Hamilton County and his journey to Franchise ownership.
Ace Handyman Services Hamilton County is now Open!
Greater Indianapolis is growing into a beautiful city with vibrant suburban areas with a population of young and old homeowners. Ace Handyman Services Hamilton County identified a growing need for quality, reliable and professional craftsmen to serve this market. We serve all of Hamilton County – Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield, and more
We are your trusted resource for safe, on-time, and courteous home improvement, maintenance and repair services. We understand the Home is everyone’s most prized possession and we take care of your Home like its ours.
Ace Handyman Services prides at being punctual, reliable, and respectful with our customers. Our goal is to create and build relationships within the Hamilton County community and provide our friends and neighbors the best Craftsman services in the area.
Our Craftsmen are insured, bonded and licensed, and take pride in their work towards delivering value to our customers. In fact, our work comes with a 1 year warranty on all your home improvement projects.