Why Choose Our Local Handyman Services in Carmel
Ace Handyman Services of Hamilton County is centrally located in Carmel and offers local handyman services in Carmel to cover all of Hamilton county including Fishers, Noblesville, and Westfield. Our craftsmen are local professionals who understand the needs of homeowners and property owners. They value your time and cleanliness of your homes to provide a prompt and tidy service.
Home Improvements to Manage All To-do Lists
Our craftsmen are industry veterans who have gained experience over the years executing large projects. They have chosen to devote their experience towards helping you with your home projects of any size. Your handyman in Carmel will come with at least 20 years of experience. Our promise to you is simple – “We take care of your home like it’s ours.”
In the unlikely event that we can't help you with a project, we have several vetted business referral partners in the Hamilton County area who we can refer you to with the utmost trust.
The jobs our talented craftsmen execute include:
- Patching, repairs, hole fillups, touchups
- Interior, Exterior, and Touch-Up
- Baseboards, shoe molding
- Cabinets doors and drawers
- Install, repair, replace
- Caulking, Repair, Replacement Trim
- Add weather stripping, door sweeps, glass inserts
- Install, repair, finishes - Acrylic
- Install, repair, stain, paint – Doors
- Install, repair – Shower head, doors, faucet, handles, grab bars
- Repair, patch, touch up - small leaks, cracks
- Design and install new bar cabinets
- Home theater installation
- Drywall finish and painting
- Accent walls
- Kitchen, Bathroom Backsplash installation, Tile additions
- Accent walls
- Window blinds and shades selection and installation
- Painting suggestions
- TV Mounting
- Home safety assessment
- Home safety devices consultancy
- Age-in-Place home improvements and maintenance
- Painting and Color matching
- Staining and stain matching
- Assembly, installation, small repair
- Upholstery repairs
Shelving and cabinets
- Add, repair, stain, paint cabinets doors and drawers
- Install drawer slides, door hinges
- Installing ceiling fans, appliances, etc
- Install lights, chandeliers, motion sensing lights
- Updating electrical fixtures, lighting fixtures
- Deck repair, refinishing , staining , painting
- Install new decks
- Reattach shutters, siding, gutters
- Mailbox install, repair, reattach
- Snow blower – repair, driveway snow clearance
- Lawn mower – repair
- Furniture and Wall color selections
- Interior decoration
And many more small jobs…..
Our Fine Craftsmen
Even though we ensure through training and background checks that our employees are both knowledgeable about your job and safe for you to allow into your home, we also train them to provide exceptional customer service.
Our employees will:
- Wear protective shoe coverings or remove shoes
- Be mindful of privacy and personal space
- No smoking on your property
- Take great care of your entire house, not just the area of focus
- Always clean up following a job and remove all jobsite materials
- Effectively communicate should a problem arise that may change the scope of work - no last minute surprises.
On top of that, during a remodel, or if a repair, upgrade, or refresh will be messy, we will put down paper or plastic barriers to protect your carpets and make sure to cover any furniture in the area. Our Craftsmen also wear uniforms so you can identify who you're letting into your home.
Work That Is Valued
Although extraordinary, our Craftsmen are not the only element that differentiates us, it's also our unbeatable commitment to our customers. When it comes to the work performed and quality of service provided, Ace Handyman Services customer service is like no other.
From the moment you initially inquire about our professional services, whether by phone, web, or via our easy-to-use online booking feature (an industry first), you will notice our convenient scheduling and exceptional communication. We take great pride in going "above and beyond" to reassure you that our Craftsmen will show up on time, and you can trust that the person arriving at your home is the one intended to be there. Our customer service representatives are extremely knowledgeable and eager to help you find the right Craftsman that best meets your needs and is available at a time that is convenient for you. We send an email communication detailing your scheduled appointment, and we follow up afterwards to confirm that the work was completed to your satisfaction.
While our Craftsmen are onsite, they will be respectful of you and your home as expressed in our "Like It's Our Home" Promise. They will listen to your concerns and provide solutions to resolve your issues in the most effective and efficient way possible. And when the job is completed, your home will be left in better shape than it was when they arrived. Our home improvement experts are highly trained professionals who provide a superior level of service.